Ability to cancel prepaid specialty dining package

elh1

We had pre-purchased a specialty dining three night package. We were just offered a reasonable upgrade to a sky suite, had been concierge. If we did this I would want to cancel the specialty package since we'd have Luminae. Does anyone know if this is allowed?

Thanks!

As far as I know, all pre-cruise purchases can be cancelled. I don't think that the reason even matters. This is from an email confirming one of my purchases for an upcoming cruise. Give them a call.

If you would like to make a change or have questions about your order, please call 1-800-242-6374. Gifts by Celebrity's hours of operation are Monday through Saturday 10:00AM to 7:00PM EST. To contact us via email, please send your email to

We had pre-purchased a specialty dining three night package. We were just offered a reasonable upgrade to a sky suite, had been concierge. If we did this I would want to cancel the specialty package since we'd have Luminae. Does anyone know if this is allowed?

Thanks!

Are you sure you want to cancel? I guess if you have a short cruise of seven days, you might want to. We have a ten day cruise in Europe, but I have to have my Murano fix on Reflection. Chateaubriand is so good!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks all. We were able to buy the upgrade, and since we have previously tried the specialties, but not Luminae, I still think canceling is the better deal and will offset a chunk of upgrade costs. The agent said that he canceled the package, but we need to confirm onboard. First time in a suite, looking forward to it:cool::D!!

Thanks!

I always pre-book and pay for specialty restaurants to ensure the days and times I want to dine. Many times I am offered a better price once onboard (20% discount for the first night). The only catch is if you cancel pre-cruise, the refund is put on your credit card. If you cancel onboard, the refund is applied to your onboard account.