Question for Bonnie regarding correct cruise terminal for Sydney - Journey March 7th/

2ndsailing

Hi..I'm really confused now. We are on the Borneo/Vietnam and Thailand cruise out of Singapore 25th March..previous postings and replies advised we also would be at Cruise Centre, Harbour Front although our e.docs state Marina Bay....which is it to be?

Hi..I'm really confused now. We are on the Borneo/Vietnam and Thailand cruise out of Singapore 25th March..previous postings and replies advised we also would be at Cruise Centre, Harbour Front although our e.docs state Marina Bay....which is it to be?

I was just about to ask the same. We’ve had no update notifications for either 25/3 or 8/4

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I'm confused as well. This thread is about March 7 out of Sydney. Maybe a new thread with a clear question would help?

Hi Bonnie....Over the last couple of weeks there have been numerous postings about this departure port..Feb 8th TravelBugM was concerned as was UKtog. Feb 9th you posted that Hotel Director Ryszard stated our e.docs were incorrect and we needed Harbour Front..indeed on the 12th you informed us of the correct postal address...where is correct please. I have received no information from Azamara with updates.

Hi Bonnie....Over the last couple of weeks there have been numerous postings about this departure port..Feb 8th TravelBugM was concerned as was UKtog. Feb 9th you posted that Hotel Director Ryszard stated our e.docs were incorrect and we needed Harbour Front..indeed on the 12th you informed us of the correct postal address...where is correct please. I have received no information from Azamara with updates.

You are looking for this thread

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2596695

:D