NCL from the UK

Froggitt

For all the emails and brochures NCL send about cruising from the UK, I searched for July and August this year, and there is one solitary departure from the UK.

In total, other cruise lines have over 200.

Shame the reality doesn't match up to the publicity. I have therefore this morning completed an MSC Status Match to my NCL Platinum.

The Norwegian Spirit will be sailing from the U.K. this summer. We are waiting for the itineraries to be released. That was supposed to have been last month, so should hopefully be any day now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Keith. And I thought we were late in deciding what we were going to do this summer :D:D:D

Thanks Keith. And I thought we were late in deciding what we were going to do this summer [emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]

Sorry, ignore me. I thought you were talking about next year (even though I typed “this year” myself).

Not sure why there aren’t any UK itineraries this July and August, as I haven’t looked at them in any detail. Certainly when last years were released they were originally going from Hamburg during those months, but they were then changed. Maybe they did the same again for this year but didn’t change them.

It’s the Jade that’s doing them this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk