Custom Koozies and T-shirts

offtopic

I know it's corny to get shirts made for the cruise, but I'm going with a big group and we think it will be fun to get custom shirts and possibly koozies made.

My question is what websites/companies have you used in the past and would you recommend them? Obviously we want a good price to quality balance.

I don't think we can commercial recommendations but google "custom t-shirts" and consider a business that rhymes with custom stink. We've used them in the past and it's easy to design your stuff and they're reliable. I don't know how their pricing compares to others.

I know it's corny to get shirts made for the cruise, but I'm going with a big group and we think it will be fun to get custom shirts and possibly koozies made.

My question is what websites/companies have you used in the past and would you recommend them? Obviously we want a good price to quality balance.

Our cruise group got them from CafePress.com

Boss Lady wants to buy T-Shirts and Neon Paint and make our own shirts for the Glow Party:)

Best thing for the glow parties is a white shirt and black printing, 2nd best is neon colors with black, true neon will react best with the black light, but white gives the most wow

I vote for corny when off the ship and ok onboard as long as they don't act like a mob (trying to reserve a massive number of seats in theaters or rows of loungers in prime areas for the latecomers). On one of my Princess cruises were were in St Thomas on a cruise where a large group wore orange tees. I was browsing in a store when one of the saleswomen said here comes more Orange People! The other salespersons rolled their eyes. Apparently a large group of them before had clogged the store earlier preventing other shoppers from entering, purchased nothing and left together.

I vote for corny when off the ship and ok onboard as long as they don't act like a mob (trying to reserve a massive number of seats in theaters or rows of loungers in prime areas for the latecomers). On one of my Princess cruises were were in St Thomas on a cruise where a large group wore orange tees. I was browsing in a store when one of the saleswomen said here comes more Orange People! The other salespersons rolled their eyes. Apparently a large group of them before had clogged the store earlier preventing other shoppers from entering, purchased nothing and left together.

Might have to agree with you on this, we always make ourselves some shirts but ours is a subtle inside joke for us, I've also given "commemorative" shirts as door prizes at meet and greets we organized, hookie, yes, but hey THEY WERE FREE!

Look for local shops near you where you can pick them up in person. Get a quote. You will save loads off what you might pay with the mainstream shops.

I was just going to post the same thing. In San Diego there are tons of t shirt places with row upon row in every color and style you can imagine ! I found one on Sports Arena Blvd. No matter what you decide or where you buy, highly suggest you buy one size larger than One normally wears unless everyone getting a shirt can try it on first. T shirts don't cost a fortune and are not usually sized as we are used to. I took my 3 daughters on cruise in 2016'and had 4 shirts made special. They were beautiful and not too expensive but "all" a little tight. Will probably never be able to wash and then wear them again. But it was soooo. Much fun!!!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Look for local shops near you where you can pick them up in person. Get a quote. You will save loads off what you might pay with the mainstream shops.

Yes, support local business or atleast smaller versions of the big players (ahem). Daily I have people in my office saying "wow that's cheap! we paid-Custom, or uber, or vista - twice that last time...and I'm sad for them and me, them they paid too much, and me, I must be too cheap! Plus those big outfits just farm the job to a printer near you and you are paying that mark up to a middle man, and the local printer is getting wholesale money instead of retail, you lose, printer loses. We have been approached several times and just won't do their work for what they pay.

Yes, support local business or atleast smaller versions of the big players (ahem). Daily I have people in my office saying "wow that's cheap! we paid-Custom, or uber, or vista - twice that last time...and I'm sad for them and me, them they paid too much, and me, I must be too cheap! Plus those big outfits just farm the job to a printer near you and you are paying that mark up to a middle man, and the local printer is getting wholesale money instead of retail, you lose, printer loses. We have been approached several times and just won't do their work for what they pay.

The place I went to made up the shirts right in front of me while I was waiting.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Hi,

I have an at home embroidery/vinyl business and would LOVE the chance to give you a quote on the items you are interested in. My background is as a graphic designer so I can custom desing whatever you would like. Please email me at crazyscreationsshop@gmail.com if you would like to chat about your ideas.

We cruise in 33 days and can not wait!!!!! :)