Cabo San Lucas Open Tendering?

casandbliz

We will be cruising with Princess for the first time next month. One port is Cabo, where we will just get off and walk the town, etc. (in other words, no excursions). The ship is set to arrive approx. 7 AM. For those of you that are Princess cruisers, can you tell me when the ship will call open tendering? Or do we HAVE to go someplace to get a tender ticket? We really don't care what time we get off the ship.....just trying to plan.

You go to one of the restaurants to get tender tickets until there is no line of people that want to get off then after that it is open tendering, just wait a little while than an announcement will be made that you can go directly to the 4th deck for direct tendering without stopping and waiting.

We will be cruising with Princess for the first time next month. One port is Cabo, where we will just get off and walk the town, etc. (in other words, no excursions). The ship is set to arrive approx. 7 AM. For those of you that are Princess cruisers, can you tell me when the ship will call open tendering? Or do we HAVE to go someplace to get a tender ticket? We really don't care what time we get off the ship.....just trying to plan.

Times will vary.

In the past, before I got priority tender privileges, I noticed that at about 8:30 - 9:00 a.m., the line for tickets was short, and the wait to catch a tender was pretty short as well. All the people in a rush to get off the ship were already off. This was before they switched to "open tenders" but the ticketing process was not a hassle.