Question about spa services.

So I am looking to get my wife a basic massage and a haircut for our upcoming Alaskan cruise. I know nothing about the spa services on carnival, and I would like any input on if they offer a package that includes both. Looking to purchase them for a valentines gift since they are offering 20%off this week. Please help if possible, as I don't want to purchase the wrong thing. Thanks a bunch.

P.S I went to their website and saw all the different things but I still am at a loss on what to do.

First, know that the spa on Carnival is WAY over-priced. Also, women can be a bit picky about hairstylists, so personally, I would stay away from that. Manicures, pedicures and massages are generally safe bets if she has expressed interest in such things in the past.

You will see a package for mani pedi when you book the service. I believe now you schedule the time so you will need to figure out in your scheduled what would be best.

Also, they do run specials while on board and in port, most commonly. But all depends on interest and slots. Sometimes, that will have pick 3 services for $X. But doesn't sound like you want to wait...

Spa items are over priced but with the discount they are offering now its not too bad. It is the only time I ever have one so it's WORTH IT!! I have done, the basic deep tissue massage, swedish massage, and seaweed wrap with full body massage. I loved all three! I am trying the salt scrub on my upcoming cruise clear.png?emoji-smile-1742

My recommendation on the haircut - Maybe consider doing a wash and style. I just booked mine and it was 49 dollars (for long hair). There is NO WAY I would let someone that I know nothing about CUT my hair, but they are more then welcome to wash it and style it!! Its considered pampering in my book!

I think this is a wonderful idea and that your wife will appreciate it immensely....but I too say do not book a hair cut for your wife....for one she may very well get a haircut prior to the trip (I always make sure I schedule hair and nails for right before a trip) but also, woman are particular about their hair stylist...I would never cheat on mine lol......but I do suggest you book a message...if she is new to messages just book the basic Swedish message...but the hot stone message is amazing too....maybe have champagne and chocolate covered strawberries in the room upon her return...HAPPY WIFE = HAPPY LIFE...enjoy...