Deluxe Suite YC1 any with all 5 beds set up

nomad098

Hi everyone

would anyone have pictures of a YC1 deluxe suite for 5 on the Seaside. Not sure if the Meraviglia is the same.

We have seen pictures of the room but not with the beds set up.

Anyone stayed in these rooms with 5 and how did you find it.

Just wondering if the room will be a bit cramped.

Thanks

Damon

I have a TA friend who sailed in a YC1 a few weeks ago. She posted a video, but it's in a closed Facebook group, so I'm unable to share it here. Basically you have the main bed which accommodates 2 people (split into 2 twins or put together as 1 larger bed), the sofa bed which folds out to a double for 2 people, and one pullman bed that comes down from the ceiling over the sofa bed that sleeps 1. There is a bunk bed type ladder that gives access to the pullman. If I can find a pic, or a video, I'll share it here

I have a TA friend who sailed in a YC1 a few weeks ago. She posted a video, but it's in a closed Facebook group, so I'm unable to share it here. Basically you have the main bed which accommodates 2 people (split into 2 twins or put together as 1 larger bed), the sofa bed which folds out to a double for 2 people, and one pullman bed that comes down from the ceiling over the sofa bed that sleeps 1. There is a bunk bed type ladder that gives access to the pullman. If I can find a pic, or a video, I'll share it here

Thankyou for the description.

if you can find a picture we would be grateful.

I've never had luck posting photos on here, but have posted photos of our 5 person suite on several forums on the social media site that shall not be named on here.

We were a family of 4 but needed 3 beds. My 11 year old slept in the pullman and it was quite comfy, my 15 year old in the double sofa bed (also comfy) and my husband and I in the King size bed. The suites have a bookshelf/divider between the king bed and siting area which is a nice separation of the space. We managed fine in the room with plenty of storage space for all of us in the closets and in the bathroom.

Thankyou for the description.

if you can find a picture we would be grateful.

I've never had luck posting photos on here, but have posted photos of our 5 person suite on several forums on the social media site that shall not be named on here.

We were a family of 4 but needed 3 beds. My 11 year old slept in the pullman and it was quite comfy, my 15 year old in the double sofa bed (also comfy) and my husband and I in the King size bed. The suites have a bookshelf/divider between the king bed and siting area which is a nice separation of the space. We managed fine in the room with plenty of storage space for all of us in the closets and in the bathroom.

Thankyou

We were trying to decide between RCI Oasis of the Seas Family Ocean View or NCL Epic inside and balcony, when I found this cruise for about the same price.

The room seems to be about the size of a junior suite on Liberty of the seas.

It might be a tight fit for 5 of us but we will manage.

Does anyone know what time the pool bar and grill stay open until. It will be nice to relax by the pool in the evenings.

Thank you very much. This helps a lot. Now I don't have to worry about my 2 teenagers sleeping together. Also, really happy the pullman is in that position instead of over the main bed like some other cabins on the Seaside.

Hi everyone

would anyone have pictures of a YC1 deluxe suite for 5 on the Seaside. Not sure if the Meraviglia is the same.

We have seen pictures of the room but not with the beds set up.

Anyone stayed in these rooms with 5 and how did you find it.

Just wondering if the room will be a bit cramped.

Thanks

Damon

How many of you are booked into the room?

Thank you very much. This helps a lot. Now I don't have to worry about my 2 teenagers sleeping together. Also, really happy the pullman is in that position instead of over the main bed like some other cabins on the Seaside.

You were able to book it for 4? When we tried TA told by MSC that they didn't allow that. I know Prosecco was able to do it.

I tried again...it just doesn't work for me.

I'll email them to Sidari who we sailed with and is a pro at uploading photos on here and ask him to post them. Stay tuned!

Thanks for posting. We'll try around final payment to see if we can switch to a 5 bed room. We also booked another on Seaside for June 2019. That time we were able to snag a Royal and it is the other route.

I've been mostly on the NCL board since our next trip is on them. Did you do a review of Seaside? How did you like it and compare to Divinia? I'll do some looking.

You were able to book it for 4? When we tried TA told by MSC that they didn't allow that. I know Prosecco was able to do it.

Yes. I booked online. They didn't show up until all other YC cabins were gone. Then about four 5 person cabins became available. So, I didn't have a choice.

Sent from my SM-G935U using Forums mobile app

We did it by having a phantom 5th child passenger on the booking. That phantom child will be cancelled at the time we make our final payment.