Labadee Flight Line Zip Line

hurls88

Okay I'm a big guy (you can see where this is going). I am 6'5" and on January 19th I was 345 lbs. The Zip Line weight restrictions are 275. I started the HCG diet on 1/19 and Today 2/13 I'm 302. With that being said I'm pretty confident that I will be below 275 when I cruise in July. Do the Prices of the Zip Line go up and down in cruise planner (currently $105)? If I don't make the weight will I get refund? Book early or on cruise?

Okay I'm a big guy (you can see where this is going). I am 6'5" and on January 19th I was 345 lbs. The Zip Line weight restrictions are 275. I started the HCG diet on 1/19 and Today 2/13 I'm 302. With that being said I'm pretty confident that I will be below 275 when I cruise in July. Do the Prices of the Zip Line go up and down in cruise planner (currently $105)? If I don't make the weight will I get refund? Book early or on cruise?

The prices do go up and down. For my March cruise, I have seen a range of $79-105. I would book early when you see a price you like. You can cancel up to a few days before the cruise departs without penalty. Also, I’ve noticed on my March cruise, a few of the time slots are no longer available. Congrats on your weight loss!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The prices do go up and down. For my March cruise, I have seen a range of $79-105. I would book early when you see a price you like. You can cancel up to a few days before the cruise departs without penalty. Also, I’ve noticed on my March cruise, a few of the time slots are no longer available. Congrats on your weight loss!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Ok thank you for info and congrats

Don't know about the zip line but just wanted to say:

Congratulations with your weight loss!!! I'm sure it's tough, but YOU CAN DO IT!

Thank you yesterday was a struggle with my Daughters B-day but didn't cheat

I applaud you for your weight loss.

However, I should warn you that when I did it, they weigh in on the high side. They clocked me in at 195 pounds. I didn't say anything because I was well within tolerance, but I have the fortune to stay more or less the same weight for much of my life. I have always weighed between 165 and 175. I have NEVER been over 190 and I still am not (according to my last weigh in at my doctor).

I applaud you for your weight loss.

However, I should warn you that when I did it, they weigh in on the high side. They clocked me in at 195 pounds. I didn't say anything because I was well within tolerance, but I have the fortune to stay more or less the same weight for much of my life. I have always weighed between 165 and 175. I have NEVER been over 190 and I still am not (according to my last weigh in at my doctor).

Thanks for heads up. My goal is to be close to 260 so I should have a cushion. Unfortunately Labadee is the 6th day of the cruise so I might put it all back on.