Beverage question

rpmljm

Is it possible to get a beverage that is included as free to all cruisers (water, iced tea, lemonade) at a bar, theater or other lounge where they serve drinks outside of the Windjammer or dining room? Also, are they the only beverages that would be counted as free? Thanks

Is it possible to get a beverage that is included as free to all cruisers (water, iced tea, lemonade) at a bar, theater or other lounge where they serve drinks outside of the Windjammer or dining room? Also, are they the only beverages that would be counted as free? Thanks

You can get tap water no extra charge at any bar. However, iced tea and lemonade are usually only available at food venues.

Sorry to highjack but - if i sailed previously with beverage package, will my soda cup work on another cruise? i'm guessing chip is programmed for that particular cruise??

No, the chip “expires” a few days after your cruise. It has been reported that people on a B2B have been able to squeeze a few days out of it.

Sorry to highjack but - if i sailed previously with beverage package, will my soda cup work on another cruise? i'm guessing chip is programmed for that particular cruise??

Yes, the chip expires some set amount after it is first used.