luggage tags

MrsTabs

Having trouble printing these out so they fit the luggage tag holders I bought - as we are flying in I won't have anything to attached them to the suitcase after we arrive - do you have to print them out or is there a way to get some at the pier?

Having trouble printing these out so they fit the luggage tag holders I bought - as we are flying in I won't have anything to attached them to the suitcase after we arrive - do you have to print them out or is there a way to get some at the pier?

If you have "PowerPoint" or other graphic program you can manipulate the luggage tags. But, if that is not an option, then YES, you can get tags at the port from the folks handling the luggage pre-check-in. Just be sure to give the correct room number... and tip ;p!!!

We had them sent to us in the mail and they fit well. I’m not sure about at the pier.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks guys took the first advice and got my daughter to change the size slightly so they fit

took her 5 seconds would have taken me about 5 hours :D

All sorted now

Glad to find out that it has been taken care of so quickly! Have a great cruise!

Thanks guys took the first advice and got my daughter to change the size slightly so they fit

took her 5 seconds would have taken me about 5 hours :D

All sorted now

If you bought the luggage tags from Amazon with the wire connectors, I have another trick for you. Using Ms Word you can print your name, address, etc. to fit in those tags. Cover the cruise tags with the ones you made in Word. Have your name in big bold letters and it will be easy to spot your bags when you pick them up at the airport. When you get to the cruise terminal put the airline tags inside of the cruise tags that you printed so you can use them on your return flight.

Or if you are good on MS Word like I am, you can duplicate the cruise line tags on one side and Airline tags on the other and make the tags reversible. One thin sheet folded in half to fit in the tags that you bought.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

If you bought the luggage tags from Amazon with the wire connectors, I have another trick for you. Using Ms Word you can print your name, address, etc. to fit in those tags. Cover the cruise tags with the ones you made in Word. Have your name in big bold letters and it will be easy to spot your bags when you pick them up at the airport. When you get to the cruise terminal put the airline tags inside of the cruise tags that you printed so you can use them on your return flight.

Or if you are good on MS Word like I am, you can duplicate the cruise line tags on one side and Airline tags on the other and make the tags reversible. One thin sheet folded in half to fit in the tags that you bought.

Rereading that, it looks confusing. Let me explain. If you bought tags from Amazon like these;

In MS Word, create an exact duplicate of your cruise tags (name, cruise date, cabin number, ship, and color), but make 2 of them side by side.

Size them so when they are folded in half vertically they will fit inside the Amazon luggage tag holder.

Either on a new sheet, or on the opposite side of the sheet you just created, create new tags for the airline with your name, address, phone, etc. that are the same size.

For the airport put the airline tags on top. When you get to the cruise terminal swap the tags and put the cruise tags on top. Swap them back when you're ready to go back to the airport.

7170glBn9iL._AC_UY700_.jpg.97e4fa1956ff695232d34dababe8f48c.jpg

Use the provided tags, fold them, punch them (i try to laminate them with clear tape).

Before we go onboard I use cable tie through the punched holes to put the tags on the luggage. It is nearly unremovable.

Use the provided tags, fold them, punch them (i try to laminate them with clear tape).

Before we go onboard I use cable tie through the punched holes to put the tags on the luggage. It is nearly unremovable.

That's a great idea! This avoids the need to take a roll of tape or a small stapler in the luggage. I can do the prep at home then zip them on when we leave the hotel for the pier.