NCL Gift Card Question

GQMFacacia

I have a NCL Gift Card that I'd like to use towards my onboard account on my upcoming cruise. Do I call ahead for it to be applied or wait until I check in at the port?

Thx

https://www.ncl.com/giftcard/faq

Q: How are Gift Cards redeemed?

A: Gift Cards can be used in the same manner as a credit card for purchases made online, in-person, or over the phone to Norwegian or a travel professional, or in-person for onboard expenses. A customer can use up to 3 Gift Cards in one transaction. For online purchases, “Norwegian Cruise Line Gift Card” should be selected as the payment type, and the Gift Card is entered the same as a credit card. For in-person or over the phone purchases, the Gift Card is presented to the agent when payment is collected and cardholder must inform agent of the amount of funds available on the card. For onboard purchases, the Gift Card can be presented to Guest Services Desk onboard the ship and will be applied toward onboard folio.

I have a NCL Gift Card that I'd like to use towards my onboard account on my upcoming cruise. Do I call ahead for it to be applied or wait until I check in at the port?

Thx

Neither. Sometime during your cruise when you notice there isn't a line, go to guest services and have them apply it to your account. I do it every cruise.