Suites and FTTF ?

ScrappinCSI

I know this must have been asked a hundred times but I cannot find anything using the search button. Hubby and I are arguing! He says we will not get FTTF automatically as suite passengers. I say we will get priority embarking and disembarking as suite passengers. Can anybody clarify this? Thanks

I know this must have been asked a hundred times but I cannot find anything using the search button. Hubby and I are arguing! He says we will not get FTTF automatically as suite passengers. I say we will get priority embarking and disembarking as suite passengers. Can anybody clarify this? Thanks

I'm with you on the whole 'search it in CC' thing... I've tried it multiple times and never get any results... probably a PICNIC (problem in chair, not in computer) :p

From what I know, the benefits of a suite are limited- early boarding, preferred tendering, but most of the things I like the most (early access to cabin, early luggage delivery, Guest Services VIP access) only come with FTTF.

I tried to find the exact details on Carnival's site, but I guess the PICNIC issue hit again, since I couldn't find anything, even though I know others have copied & pasted the details from Carnival's site. So you'll have to depend on my memory, until someone who knows the full details or can find it on Carnival weighs in here.

*EDIT* looks like some of those folks I knew would have the answer already weighed in here!

Thanks... that's one of the links I was looking for...

Wasn't there also one that explained what benefits come with a suite?

I can’t find it if there is, but it also tells you in there what is included with Suites vs FTTF. I know it has a little description when you go to book and select a suite.