Crab Shack on The Royal

wrongwaywatson

Located on one of the sides (usually the port side) of the Horizon Court....if memory serves me correctly, it is held 2 or 3 times each 10 day cruise.

Your memory is in fine shape[emoji3] We had a delicious meal on our last cruise on the Royal as well as on the Regal. The location is the same on both ships.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We have done the crab shack three times. The last on the Majestic. We were so looking forward to it but it was a real disappointment this last time. We were served just 3 of the 1/2 legs that had been split length ways with a large number of shrimp and the other usual stuff. We were told we could not have any more for the price of $29. We felt so bad that we had insisted our two traveling family members join us that we paid for theirs rather than have them pay for the disappointing serving size.

Until we see or hear of different serving sizes we will forever refer to it as the “Crab Snack” and won’t be doing it again.

We tried it on the Royal last November. I kept an eye out for it in the Patter and ran and made a reservation as soon as I could. The shrimp was delicious. The crab legs, though we got more than 3 halves, were dry and small. So I agree with your review!

We have done the crab shack three times. The last on the Majestic. We were so looking forward to it but it was a real disappointment this last time. We were served just 3 of the 1/2 legs that had been split length ways with a large number of shrimp and the other usual stuff. We were told we could not have any more for the price of $29. We felt so bad that we had insisted our two traveling family members join us that we paid for theirs rather than have them pay for the disappointing serving size.

Until we see or hear of different serving sizes we will forever refer to it as the “Crab Snack” and won’t be doing it again.