Clothes Hangers?

skm

Yes, there are, but to save precious cruising time, I leave a lot of our clothes on their hangars when we pack. I then just put them in the closet! They don't take up too much space, and they make the unpacking quick as can be!

We always purchase cedar hangers prior to our cruise, use them for packing our clothes and leave them on board for the next guests. It's just our way of making the cruise a little bit more special for the next passengers. :) Next time Cotton and Lillibel cruise and they end up with cedar hangers in their closet, they'll know jean and phil have been on board. :) Happy cruising.

How very generous of you, cedar hangars can be expensive. They're a little too space hogging for me to pack with, I'll leave them at home and pack with the wire dry cleaner hangars instead.

We leave a lot on the hangars when we pack and cover the clothes with dry cleaner bags to prevent wrinkling. We don't repack the used clothes with the dry cleaner bags, but we do re-hang them after they are worn, it makes re-packing a breeze.

Getting additional hangars is no problem, just ask.

Archived