CD on the Vista

Ready 2 Go

Fligster, thanks for the link. It doesn't show a CD for Splendor after Oct 2018, i guess December is too far out at this point. I am not a frequest cruiser and this will be my first time on Carnival. I am amazed how knowledgeable and familiar so many cruisers are about their CD.

Yes, but disappointed he won’t be on our 8/11 cruise.

https://johnhealdsblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/CCL-ED.CD-Schedule-1.31.18.pdf

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thanks for posting...this sucks he won't be our CD either on our 7/28 cruise. Maybe something will change. Have no clue who that lady is and 8 days is a long time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Thanks for posting...this sucks he won't be our CD either on our 7/28 cruise. Maybe something will change. Have no clue who that lady is and 8 days is a long time.

Looks like she will have had a couple 6 week stints on Paradise before another 6 week stint on Vista... Must be a floater where they try to fill in off time of main CD

Looks like she will have had a couple 6 week stints on Paradise before another 6 week stint on Vista... Must be a floater where they try to fill in off time of main CD

I can assure you she is not a floater. Jamie Dee was one of the front runners to be the CD of the Vista. She is extremely well respected among her peers.

I can assure you she is not a floater. Jamie Dee was one of the front runners to be the CD of the Vista. She is extremely well respected among her peers.

Respected or not....she is only shown with 3 6 week assignments (2 on Pride and 1 on Vista) through the upcoming summer. Obviously she has fallen out of favor for a steady assignment! Maybe there are some personal reasons (driven by her) behind her limited assignments ??

Respected or not....she is only shown with 3 6 week assignments (2 on Pride and 1 on Vista) through the upcoming summer. Obviously she has fallen out of favor for a steady assignment! Maybe there are some personal reasons (driven by her) behind her limited assignments ??

She was picked for the Paradise to do the Cuba runs. I just didn't want you to think you were being short changed. She is an awesome CD.

But is she as fun as Matt?

That is Jamie D, and she is concedered to be the best Cruise Director by many, I don't know, I haven't cruised with her, but I think you will have fun.