Haven = Bleh

BNBR

Just out of curiosity, but have you considered some land based all inclusive resorts? When our kids were much younger, we would go to a resort in Jamaica with nannies who watch the kids, which gave my wife and I plenty of relaxation time. When we finally did take a cruise on NCL (when they were five and three) they greatly disliked being dropped off at the kids club, so we had them with us the whole time anyway. While we enjoyed the cruise, we got a lot more relaxation in at the resort.

I have, but we always go back to cruising. I hate being stuck in one spot.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I just got off the Getaway 2/04/2017 and I am not sure if there was a single kid in the Haven.

My guess this is more of an issue with seasonal kids breaks. My cruise was amazing and a matter a fact it was even a little too quite and boring in the Haven area at times so I would go to the Vibe or Main pool deck.

Not to make you feel bad, but I bet you would have loved my cruise because it was awesome!

I thought Vibe was an area people just laid out and relaxed in that was 18+? Wouldn't that be the exact same quiet and boring as the Haven area?

I thought Vibe was an area people just laid out and relaxed in that was 18+? Wouldn't that be the exact same quiet and boring as the Haven area?
Just like the Haven, the Vibe changes depending on who bought passes. Sometimes it's a party atmosphere; sometimes it's quiet as a morgue.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Forums mobile app

Just out of curiosity, but have you considered some land based all inclusive resorts? When our kids were much younger, we would go to a resort in Jamaica with nannies who watch the kids, which gave my wife and I plenty of relaxation time. When we finally did take a cruise on NCL (when they were five and three) they greatly disliked being dropped off at the kids club, so we had them with us the whole time anyway. While we enjoyed the cruise, we got a lot more relaxation in at the resort.

This is the age when I'd recommend Carnival. Their youngest group is 2 - 5 and no potty training requirements. They change diapers and do a great job. When mine were 2 and 4 we did carnival and you had to drag them out of the camp. They loved it. So my wife and I had no issue getting as much time as we wanted to relax.

I'm also a fan of land based. Especially the really spectacular resorts like Baha Mar. We do these as a couple for shorter trips. 3 or 4 days. Can still leave the resort and do activities, in fact, better excursions than cruises since you don't have time restrictions.

The Vibe can be very quiet like in my video or it can get loud at times. Our three times in Vibe it has been quiet for the most part

Vibe On The Escape.....