Persistence pays off FTTF

Cruiseman38

Booked the Carnival Sunshine for the June 29th cruise at the end of January and expected FTTF to be sold out, which it was.

Checked everyday since I booked and scored FTTF yesterday early morning around 7:00 a.m. ET. Immediately call our friends who were going with us and they score it as well.

Is it now showing as sold out again.

My suggestion to anyone looking for sold out FTTF is to keep checking daily and don't give up.

Congrats! I kept looking (not for us, but our first-time cruiser friends who are joining us) for the June 10 Dream sailing. It finally appeared one morning (about 6:30CST), and, since I have their reservation linked to ours, I bought it. Right after, it was showing sold out. I don't know if someone canceled or if they opened up a few extra spots that were quickly taken. Regardless, now we'll all be able to board together -- we'll just hang back from the Platinums and walk on with the FTTFs.

Good news story ...I'm still looking/checking for Magic sailing 7th April ...Fingers crossed!

Same! Everyone but one person in our party has FTTF for April 7th Magic! (he booked several months after us) So I have been compulsive to try and snag it for him so we can all board together! It's a struggle lol

Yesterday................One FTTF was left. It was sold as I tried to get it. All disappeared almost at once and SOLD OUT blazed again . Frustrating. We don't need one. Platinum. Trying to get one for my daughter who has a small child.