MSC Wellness Interior Room

hummer88

We are looking at the Seaside again next year (booking our second trip before we go on our first), mostly because we are looking to travel with friends who have 3 children. Initially it looked like booking two interior rooms on the seaside was the best value, but then while exploring the great MSC website, I found a wellness interior room, room 10003, which will accommodate 5 passengers. Since their children are 4, 7, and 8, having them in one room is preferred for them.

This room on the deck plans looks huge, but I think there are only two rooms in this category on the entire ship, so getting specific information doesn't seem to be out there.

Has anyone seen this room or had any info about it?

I also have a couple questions about booking the wellness category. If we book one wellness room (it says option of my time dining or assigned dining, but only gives option of my time dining when using their website to book) will it be difficult to have our dining times together at the same time?

The category also states they get two healthy excursions included in a 7 night cruise, does anyone know what options these would entail?

Yes...those rooms look huge. I tried to find information when we were thinking of booking multiple rooms.....but to no avail. However if you look at the ship straight on...the only difference size wise from the suites on the other decks is...no balcony and window. Based on the layout...I would definitely take the risk in booking. As for the meal reservations...your explanation is a bit confusing. Did you look at a different booking site and then the MSC site?? Also what experience is the other interior cabin? Lastly you should be able to link your reservations together so you can be together during dining

Thanks icpagejr. Sorry for the confusion. What I type and what I think are two different things. We are looking at a Fantastica balcony. The wellness room appears to have only my dining option on their website when you go to book online. That conflicts with the wellness information on the room category description saying you can have a set dining time or my dining.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks icpagejr. Sorry for the confusion. What I type and what I think are two different things. We are looking at a Fantastica balcony. The wellness room appears to have only my dining option on their website when you go to book online. That conflicts with the wellness information on the room category description saying you can have a set dining time or my dining.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I'd double check the occupancy with that room. On the deck plan, it looks like there are beds for four only. We were told that 13001 would sleep five, but it only accommodates four.

As for dining, we were Aurea and my parents and friends were Fantastica. I linked our reservations together and we were seated together for dinner.