Sports in bars

On the Oasis now. I never paid attention to the sports on TV questions, just figured of course they had sports since I was used to that on Disney. Boy was I wrong. I’d kill to sit and have a drink while watching the NBA. The bars have TVs but show YouTube type compilations or Red Bull extreme sports. Already bummed about the Celtics Rockets game on Saturday. People on board weren’t that helpful, am I missing something besides staying in my room?

On the Oasis now. I never paid attention to the sports on TV questions, just figured of course they had sports since I was used to that on Disney. Boy was I wrong. I’d kill to sit and have a drink while watching the NBA. The bars have TVs but show YouTube type compilations or Red Bull extreme sports. Already bummed about the Celtics Rockets game on Saturday. People on board weren’t that helpful, am I missing something besides staying in my room?

Go to the on air club and ask a bartender what they can get for you. That is the best chance for getting sports. Tell them the channel you want and ask them to call communications to make sure if they say they can’t do it.

Go to the on air club and ask a bartender what they can get for you. That is the best chance for getting sports. Tell them the channel you want and ask them to call communications to make sure if they say they can’t do it.

Thank you.

Of course you get more ESPN on Disney since they own the station. Let us know if the bartenders have ability to find other stations that you can't get in your cabin. Enjoy the rest of your cruise

Moral of the Story: Don't go on a cruise and plan on seeing a run of the mill NBA regular season game......

Not to worry, there are 81 more regular season games :)

I’m on my vacation, I’m allowed to want to do what I want. Moral of the story is games on tv are ship dependent. 😀