Will Australia have any Voyager-class ships after 2019??

I suppose time will tell what will happen with the ship placements. Goes to show you cannot be complacent, if the cruise lines are not making enough money or they consider that they can make more money by moving the ship, they will go elsewhere.

Exactly what had been happening as the gloss comes off the Chinese cruise fad. Spectrum was spec'd for Asian more than Pacific markets but I guess it's not too late to make cosmetic mods.

Exactly what had been happening as the gloss comes off the Chinese cruise fad. Spectrum was spec'd for Asian more than Pacific markets but I guess it's not too late to make cosmetic mods.

Not sure the gloss has come so much as they're keeping their options open. They still prioritise that region, but they rotate out of there periodically during off season. Spectrum is still replacing Ovation in China so is an increase in capacity there, while adding variety.

Thus, it's quite possible Spectrum will visit here over the Summer, as Ovation has in the past out of China. Similarly, Ovation may also visit Australia in the Summer being the traditional relocation for Alaskan based cruises.