YC Balcony room and TV question

Debde

I know this may sound very strange to many. Being some have posted on it and touching on it briefly, I'm going for the more detailed experience! :p

I have seen photo's and read some posts on how the TV is in a strange spot for viewing while in bed. Seems its designed to watch while on that little couch/pull out bed. Supposedly, the balcony rooms TV do not swivel-is this correct? Only the inside staterooms. Can you watch TV from bed in a balcony room?

I know many will say they do not watch while on vacation but we do-especially my husband. I have to sleep with it on for noise. He likes to come back to the room sometimes during the day and watch a movie and chill. I can bake in the sun all day. :) During football season-which is when we travel-he especially likes to watch the game in the room. Funny how what can be a deal breaker to some, is not even thought about by some.

I'll concur. I was surprised how big the tv was; I think it was probably over 50 inches and had a good viewing angle. That said I think we only used it once or twice for the morning show on the entire cruise.

Thank you RichmondJustin.

Every picture I saw I kept trying to make out the viewing angle!!