Can we skip shores?

Irushka

We have not been on MSC yet, but during our last several cruises we seldom get off the ship. Cannot comment about kid activities, but I would not expect much. Many times parts of the ship's crew get their few and far between days off when the ship is in port. Also remember that anything that must be closed for legal reasons (ship stores for example) will be closed. However, it is real nice having most of the ship to your self.

Enjoy your time onboard while most are on shore. We love the ability to walk around and see the ship when there are not so many passengers. We usually book excursions on our own and also spend time on the repetitive ports on the ship. It is a pleasant way to enjoy your vacation and the ship.

We have the same issue--no sea days for the entire cruise. I read somewhere (I'm afraid I can't remember where) that the kids club IS open on port days, but it closes for a couple of hours around meal times. I have two little ones myself that LOOOOVE kids clubs, so I was paying attention to any information I found about its hours. (This was for the Divina.)