Stateroom below Lido: mistake?

atexsix

I booked navigation on the Eurodam to get one of the larger insides, the area right outside the hydrotherapy pool will be above us, I walked it myself on my last cruise and it didn't seem to be heavily traveled, most people that come out of the spa continue straight in the direction of midship. And I can't imagine that much late night foot traffic on an 18 night sailing with the HAL crowd, but.....

It's not too late to switch to another room, just want opinions.

Thanks.

We had a cabin under the Greenhouse area on the Noordam recently and had no problems whatsoever with noise. There are few people around that area at night so I don't think noise would be a problem. I would be happy to take the same cabin again.

I can't see how being under the hydrotherapy pool would be an issue. It's hours are limited so there would be no disturbance in the evening or early morning hours I would think?

Being under that space is not like being under the Lido pool - There will be no deck chairs being taken up and put back down in the morning (which can be disturbing to some).

I was just looking at the deck plans and I see 4 inside cabins -- it appears that 3 of the 4 are right under the hydro pool which is closed at night. One looks like it is right at the front area where the pool area is -- people walk there -- but there shouldn't be a lot of traffic at night in that area.

We had one of the inside cabins on the Navigation Deck for a 12-day cruise in the Baltics and noise was not an issue. I am a light sleeper and I did not hear any noise. Those four inside cabins are very roomy. There a J-sofa. Enjoy your cruise.

Thanks, it sounds like a keeper.

#8037 is the stateroom and it looks to me like half may be under the therapy pool and the other the walkway around lido pool, a few tables but not a deck chair area.