Falmouth Excursions

chapo31

Wife REALLY wants to do the Bob Marley experience. It has great reviews on TripAdvisor but I've read some things about this port being unsafe. Anyone done this Tour or have anything to share about the Port?

Wife REALLY wants to do the Bob Marley experience. It has great reviews on TripAdvisor but I've read some things about this port being unsafe. Anyone done this Tour or have anything to share about the Port?

If the provider is reputable go for it. I’ve traveled all over the world and Falmouth outside the gates is one of the more intimidating places I’ve seen. I wouldn’t feel safe going solo for reference. The service provider has a reputation to protect so if they have good reviews then go for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We had a ship sponsored excursion, Dunn's River Falls and Jamaican Bob Sled which took all day but when we returned to Falmouth the area was empty as everyone was on board already but looked very clean, neat and new.

Looked like it could have been fun!

On our excursion we had no worries or concerns, everything was safe and comfortable. Vender's can be aggressive, wanting you to look at their booth but otherwise a good time was had by all in our group

We had a ship sponsored excursion, Dunn's River Falls and Jamaican Bob Sled which took all day but when we returned to Falmouth the area was empty as everyone was on board already but looked very clean, neat and new.

That's the area INSIDE the port.

If the provider is reputable go for it. I’ve traveled all over the world and Falmouth outside the gates is one of the more intimidating places I’ve seen. I wouldn’t feel safe going solo for reference. The service provider has a reputation to protect so if they have good reviews then go for it.

That's pretty telling. I'm traveling with teen young ladies and having trouble getting excited to even leave the port area. Considered the Montego Bay, Hip Street RCCL excursion but looking at videos I'm not sure I even want to shop on Hip Street. Reviews are terrible. We're not all day at the beach kind of tourist. May end up at the port's margaritaville!

That's pretty telling. I'm traveling with teen young ladies and having trouble getting excited to even leave the port area. Considered the Montego Bay, Hip Street RCCL excursion but looking at videos I'm not sure I even want to shop on Hip Street. Reviews are terrible. We're not all day at the beach kind of tourist. May end up at the port's margaritaville!

We did Dunns River and Bamboo Beach VIP and it was excellent. I wouldn't worry one bit if you head in that direction.