Room over Red Frog Pub - Sunshine

tortuga1975

I just booked a cruise on the Sunshine. I wasn’t paying attention and my room is on the sixth floor over the Red Frog pub. Do you think it’s going to be terribly noisy? Does the red frog pub with n the sunshine have an outside space?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I don't think it had an outdoor space, I would be a little concerned because that does stay open late.

You can call back and ask to change location as long as there are still the same category available.

On other ships the Ref Frog Pub is a live band venue. Very loud and very late. I would change rooms unless you enjoy loud music.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was in room over the RFP - unless the alcohol fooled me I heard nothing. The doors in the sunshine I feel amplify noise from the hallway. I was on the ship 3 times and every time complained to my wife about the noise. Had to pay some of my neighbors back in the morning at times!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I don't think it had an outdoor (space, I would be a little concerned because that does stay open late..

Red Frog Pub didn't often have loud music late nights (we did an 8 day and a 5 day on her in 2016) On the Sunshine it has no outdoor deck.

BUT the Ocean Plaza had a live rock/dance band every evening (still playing when we went off to bed at midnight) and I'd have to assume you would hear some of that bass if you were right over it.