NCL pack n play

willowvacay

Hi all! Baby willowvacay’s first cruise is a little over a month away. I have requested a pack n play in our room via the pre-cruise concierge but have not heard back from them. Is there another way to make sure we have the pack n play?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You can confirm it by entering your cabin and seeing if it's there. If not, then ask your steward, and one will arrive very quickly.

Of course, I thought of that but my main concern is that the “wait and see” approach may lead to no pack n play since they likely don’t have an unlimited number of them. But thanks for pointing out that we could just check once we get there.

Of course, I thought of that but my main concern is that the “wait and see” approach may lead to no pack n play since they likely don’t have an unlimited number of them. But thanks for pointing out that we could just check once we get there.

Obviously not the kind of guarantee you are looking for, but I have never heard of anyone asking for one and not being able to get one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Obviously not the kind of guarantee you are looking for, but I have never heard of anyone asking for one and not being able to get one.

Thank you. That is helpful information :)

In January on the escape, I had "ordered a crib" thru travel agent when booked, called NCL 1 month before to confirm the crib (was told they make sure there are 1 for all passengers 2 and under) and when we showed up there was no crib in cabin. The stewards are all hanging in the hallways on day 1 and all we had to do was say we needed one and we had it within an hour. Hopefully the rep was correct and they do make sure but take it for what its worth. Also a tip for when child outgrows pack n play --- we turned the sofa around and it worked great.

In January on the escape, I had "ordered a crib" thru travel agent when booked, called NCL 1 month before to confirm the crib (was told they make sure there are 1 for all passengers 2 and under) and when we showed up there was no crib in cabin. The stewards are all hanging in the hallways on day 1 and all we had to do was say we needed one and we had it within an hour. Hopefully the rep was correct and they do make sure but take it for what its worth. Also a tip for when child outgrows pack n play --- we turned the sofa around and it worked great.

Thank you! That’s great advice and I didn’t know that about the sofa!

Please make sure you ask what type of pack n play that you will have in the room. The last pack and play in our stateroom we had to have the room steward return. Because it was an older pack and play that had been recalled for safety,

Thank you for the advice! We will double check the type and check for recalls :)

We have only used the NCL pack n play once. I think we had to ask our room steward for it, but it was delivered quickly and with no problems. It was a Graco Travel Lite in very good condition. We took our own sheets for it which I recommend. They provide flat sheets to wrap around the bottom pad, but not fitted sheets. Our regular pack n play sheets were fine even though it was a smaller model.