Pride 7349

Lisakel

arnival Pride cabin 7349 is an Aft-view Stateroom with Extended Balcony. Cabin located in the Aft (back) section of the ship. The Aft-view Stateroom with Extended Balcony features two lower beds that can be converted to a queen sized bed. A floor-to-ceiling sliding glass door leads to a private balcony. In select staterooms the sofa converts to a bed, and, there may be a Pullman-style bunk bed that pulls down from the wall to accommodate a third or fourth guest. The view from the balcony looks-out over the rear of the ship, and, the balcony is almost twice the size of a standard sized balcony cabin. Additionally there is a television, thermostat-controlled air conditioning, direct-dial telephone with voicemail, a lighted desk area and a hand-held hairdryer in the bathroom. The bathroom features a shower. All staterooms on Carnival Cruise Lines feature the Carnival Comfort Bed with soft, cozy linens, bathrobes, 24-hour room service, a personal safe and plenty of closet and drawer space. Cabin Square Footage: 185 square feet, balcony 60 square feet.

arnival Pride cabin 7349 is an Aft-view Stateroom with Extended Balcony. Cabin located in the Aft (back) section of the ship. The Aft-view Stateroom with Extended Balcony features two lower beds that can be converted to a queen sized bed. A floor-to-ceiling sliding glass door leads to a private balcony. In select staterooms the sofa converts to a bed, and, there may be a Pullman-style bunk bed that pulls down from the wall to accommodate a third or fourth guest. The view from the balcony looks-out over the rear of the ship, and, the balcony is almost twice the size of a standard sized balcony cabin. Additionally there is a television, thermostat-controlled air conditioning, direct-dial telephone with voicemail, a lighted desk area and a hand-held hairdryer in the bathroom. The bathroom features a shower. All staterooms on Carnival Cruise Lines feature the Carnival Comfort Bed with soft, cozy linens, bathrobes, 24-hour room service, a personal safe and plenty of closet and drawer space. Cabin Square Footage: 185 square feet, balcony 60 square feet.

Thank you!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We stayed in Pride 8226. Not all the way in the aft but certainly nothing to complain about with the cabin.

Did you hear much noise from deck 9? We will be in a cabin a few doors down. Since it is under the serenity area I was thinking it wouldn’t be too loud.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Sometimes you will get a little more "vibration" at the back of the ship. I have seen this happen on several ships I have been on. You can feel it all the way up to the upper decks and dining areas at times. Not bad, not always, but it can be there just to keep in mind.