NCL - Stockholm on Your Own shore excursion

We are sailing on the Breakaway this September and plan to take the Stockholm on Your Own shore excursion as transportation into Stockholm from Nynashamn. This will allow us to meet with a high school friend who lives in Stockholm who plans to show us around his home city.

Does anyone know where they bring you into Stockholm? I assume the pickup point will be the same, right?

All the information provided (even from NCL on the phone) is it is in the city center close to the major landmarks.

I appreciate any insight you may have to offer. Thanks!

I am not sure but I think Gustav Adolfs torg still is the drop off point, I don't know if they pick you up there as well

but I think it would quite logical if they did.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Gustav+Adolfs+torg,+111+52+Stockholm/@59.3280347,18.0745022,16z/data=!4m8!1m2!2m1!1sGustav+Adolfs+torg!3m4!1s0x465f9d592b1ea0f9:0x176a9389341bf386!8m2!3d59.3295982!4d18.0688739

• 3 weeks later...

We are on the July 13 NCL Breakaway sailing and am also thinking this is the best way to deal with travel from the port to Stockholm. I think then I will try to get tickets to the Vasa and any of the other main attractions through Trip Advisor. I was disappointed about the change of port. This is our first Baltic cruise and I am looking forward to seeing the main sites.