Best beach in Roatan

tjmaher

Looking for suggestions on which beach to spend the day at in Roatan Island. Looking for a beautiful relaxing beach with beautiful water. Open to all suggestions.

Thank you in advance for posting suggestions.

Looking for suggestions on which beach to spend the day at in Roatan Island. Looking for a beautiful relaxing beach with beautiful water. Open to all suggestions.

Thank you in advance for posting suggestions.

West Bay is the premier beach on the island, everyone and their mother's uncle wants to experience it. It can be a bit of a circus.

The Village of West End has Half Moon Bay beach, it may be less crowded with people but it is along a road of sorts with noise. ..

There are other places farther afield but I don't find the sand, oh wait, Camp Bay has miles of empty beach. It would be quiet and relaxing.

As far as a beach, West bay is pretty crowded on cruise day if you just want to enjoy the beach. However, it's one of the most amazing shore snorkeling reefs. I spend most of my time in the water. If I want to relax I get off the beach and lounge at whatever facility we get a pass for.