"Personal Information Must Match MSC Club Number" - but it matches!!!

luvavacation

I can't do anything with my family's upcoming booking. I want to print the E-Ticket but the website says the "personal information must match the MSC club number". I try to get into the Voyager's Club website, but it only gives me the option for my name, even though everyone else has a number and no one else can access their numbers nor sign up under new email addresses.

I have called MSC numerous times about issues with our booking. First, birthdates changed after booking. First one person's, then a couple weeks later, another family member's. That was fixed. Now the Voyager number information for my son-in-law is an issue.

Does anyone know a workaround? The hang up seems to be the Passport information section. Apparently it does not recognize the passenger nationality nor passport numbers when compared to Voyager's Club. Yet nothing has changed since our last MSC cruise. I am beyond frustrated.

I need to get into the Voyager's club, but can't get in and see what information is incorrect there. Is there a way to do this? The phone number to call for Voyager's club redirects me to reservations and they say they will open a ticket, but then nothing happens.

Any thoughts on how to fix this?

My last MSC cruise, I was detained and not allowed to reenter the USA in Miami because someone, somewhere, entered my passport number incorrectly and I was identified as a "known person of interest". I got on the ship fine, was off and on at ports fine, but could not reenter the US, even though I had all my documentation. Took 5 hours of waiting for someone in border control to realize the mistaken information. Border control stated that MSC entered my information incorrectly and transposed my numbers. Now this. If I wasn't in penalty phase, I would drop this cruise like a hot potato.

Wow ! How frustrating ! I feel your pain ! Unfortunately I believe the only way to solve this problem is with a call directly to MSC . That in itself is another huge problem , trying to get through to the on the phone ! But once you do connect with them do not hang up until the problem is resolved . Ask for the supervisor if the first contact is unable to help you .

We have been very fortunate to have any problems fixed with one phone call , however getting through took over 45 minutes . The customer service representative who has been extremely helpful to us is Sol Melendez . She is fantastic and really helpful , plus she will phone you back !

I hope you can get this resolved soon.

I had that pop up about a week ago and called.. The guy told me to enter thru the top right LOGIN OR MANAGE BOOKING then the I have an existing booking and that worked for me... We printed all our information, i.e, boarding passes, luggage tags, everything and yesterday when my husband logged in another way that same message popped up again...

I called back and was told not to worry about it since I had everything printed... Hope this works for you as well... Also, make certain you're cruising within 20 days as you can't print anything before that...

Thanks! I will give that a try!

*update - got in that recommended way, thank you for the suggestion, managed to update nationality and passport info to t he correct information (yippee!), but then the birthdate for one of the passengers, though correct on the booking confirmation email, has reverted to the original incorrect birthdate again. My daughter is now born the same year as I was. No way to change this. Back to MSC phones I go!

Edited by luvavacation
update

I had that pop up about a week ago and called.. The guy told me to enter thru the top right LOGIN OR MANAGE BOOKING then the I have an existing booking and that worked for me... We printed all our information, i.e, boarding passes, luggage tags, everything and yesterday when my husband logged in another way that same message popped up again...

I called back and was told not to worry about it since I had everything printed... Hope this works for you as well... Also, make certain you're cruising within 20 days as you can't print anything before that...

Not exactly true about waiting until 20 days to print documents, I printed my documents at 90 days.

Not exactly true about waiting until 20 days to print documents, I printed my documents at 90 days.

WOW.. I wasn't even booked yet at 90 days out..(and I only posted that because that is what their website said). And maybe a good thing because my cabin was changed 3 times before the 20 day mark...