What are the following events from the fun times?

italianfemmy

Hello everyone... there are several new things that have been added to the fun times since our last sailing and I am hoping y'all can help me figure out what some of them are!

Carnival Challenge

Carnival Tower

Celebrity Heads

Gender Showdown - Is this battle of the sexes essentially?

Reds vs. Blues challenge

Creativity at Sea

Adult Game Night (Is this the one with teams and each team has a number and people may wind up wearing different clothes than when they came into the game? :D)

Thank you in advance!!

Carnival Challenge

Carnival Tower - a huge version of Jenga.. lots of fun

Celebrity Heads

Gender Showdown - Is this battle of the sexes essentially?

Reds vs. Blues challenge

Creativity at Sea - you go to specified lounge and they give out creativity sets - free

you can do them there or take them with you. Our cruise in Jan they had seashell picture frames ( so in the kit was a wooden frame, two bags of various shells, other beads, glue etc) They had door hangers, luggage tag kits, scrapbook kits, greeting card sets ( blank cardstock with all kinds of peel and stick images generally nautical, verses, colored pens etc)

Adult Game Night (Is this the one with teams and each team has a number and people may wind up wearing different clothes than when they came into the game? :D) Yes!

Thank you so much for answering what you could :D <3 Appreciate it. Sounds fun :D

Red vs Blue Challenge - I don't think they do that any more. It's been a long time since we had a cruise that did it. So long ago that I don't really remember how it worked. They somehow divided everyone into two groups. Red or Blue. If I remember correctly, it had to do with participation in events. Which ever color had the most participating, got one point. On the last night, they announced which color won. Won what? The contest. That was it.

Red vs Blue Challenge - I don't think they do that any more. It's been a long time since we had a cruise that did it. So long ago that I don't really remember how it worked. They somehow divided everyone into two groups. Red or Blue. If I remember correctly, it had to do with participation in events. Which ever color had the most participating, got one point. On the last night, they announced which color won. Won what? The contest. That was it.

There were actually three groups. Fun the first few times but than got rather boring as you really won nothing.

Gender showdown is a battle of the sexes that is unfairly skewed (IMHO) toward females.

Will always get a few women who are interested in sports and can answer those types of questions.

however when they get into stuff about makeup and other questions like that very few guys will have a clue.

Here in Australia, Celebrity Head is a game where you wear a hat/headband with the name of a celebrity written on it so everybody except you can see who it is. Then you ask yes/no questions to see if you can guess which celebrity you are.

I don't know if that is the same as Carnival's game or if what we call Celebrity Head is normally called something different in the US but can't be used,eg, for copyright reasons.