Indoor Activities on Pride

mkmaj

Hi all,

My husband and I are considering a trip on the Pride next winter. I know we will likely have 3 days that will be too cold to be outside so I was wondering if anyone could comment on the indoor activities?

Is the covered pool usable on cold days? Are there a reasonable amount of indoor activities aside from gambling?

Our only Carnival cruise was a warm weather sailing years ago and since then we've done the NCL big ships with the kids.

Thanks in advance for any input!

Hi all,

My husband and I are considering a trip on the Pride next winter. I know we will likely have 3 days that will be too cold to be outside so I was wondering if anyone could comment on the indoor activities?

Is the covered pool usable on cold days? Are there a reasonable amount of indoor activities aside from gambling?

Our only Carnival cruise was a warm weather sailing years ago and since then we've done the NCL big ships with the kids.

Thanks in advance for any input!

We sailed the February 25 cruise this year. Embarkation day was wet so we weren't outside, but I don't think the first sea day was too bad - especially if you have a jacket with. Second sea day was nice enough to get a three mile walk in the morning on the upper deck and I was definitely "glistening" until we were done;) . When we left Freeport we were heading into the Nor'Easter, so it was too cold/windy the last two days:( . The entertainment staff provided lots to do inside, and we also took advantage of naps:halo::hearteyes:

Some indoor activities included trivia, karaoke, and afternoon tea. There is also the gym which had at least one hot tub and sauna/steam rooms near the lockers. The sunset garden was a nice place to sit too when it was too windy.

I really loved being able to take a nap each day though:hearteyes:

We sailed the February 25 cruise this year. Embarkation day was wet so we weren't outside, but I don't think the first sea day was too bad - especially if you have a jacket with. Second sea day was nice enough to get a three mile walk in the morning on the upper deck and I was definitely "glistening" until we were done;) . When we left Freeport we were heading into the Nor'Easter, so it was too cold/windy the last two days:( . The entertainment staff provided lots to do inside, and we also took advantage of naps:halo:[emoji813]eyes:

Some indoor activities included trivia, karaoke, and afternoon tea. There is also the gym which had at least one hot tub and sauna/steam rooms near the lockers. The sunset garden was a nice place to sit too when it was too windy.

I really loved being able to take a nap each day though[emoji813]eyes:

Very helpful, thank you so much!