Steamroom/Sauna for Etiquette

h3yitsvictoria

I’m looking to take advance of both the steam room and sauna on my upcoming cruise on the Elation. I was wondering what the etiquette was for the women’s side. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I love the sauna and the steam room. I normally leave my underwear on and walk up in my bathrobe and then just grab a towel to go around my top and I sit on a towel. There's hangers outside the steam room and sauna to hang up the bathrobe. Or you can use a locker. My last adventure in November on the Elation had 1 topless girl and one girl and her full clothes with her purse sitting there while she was on her phone LOL.. So I think it's probably whatever is comfortable for you.

We were on Magic, the sauna and steam rooms were coed. I felt more comfortable with my bathing suit, that way if it got to steamy or hot, I removed my towel. We also had stone chairs and I would sit on my towel. For me it make more sense to wear bathing suit because we also had the pool in the spa as well.

I had a bilateral mastectomy because I had cancer and never had reconstruction. However, I love the freedom of being topless. I go to the sauna in just trunks. I go to the pool the same way. Some people stare. I just smile and answer questions if they are courageous enough to ask.

I had a bilateral mastectomy because I had cancer and never had reconstruction. However, I love the freedom of being topless. I go to the sauna in just trunks. I go to the pool the same way. Some people stare. I just smile and answer questions if they are courageous enough to ask.

Good for you! Congratulations for beating the big C.

I bow down to your unbelievably fantastic attitude-- You go Girl!

What a great attitude! Such freedom! [emoji171]