Rakesh, where the heck are you now?

K12Guy

We've had two sailings now where we've been lucky enough to have had Rakesh as our main server in Luminae. We have a cruise coming up soon (28 MAY on the Eclipse) :Dand are wondering if any of you folks know what ship he is currently on? I'm hoping he's not off-contract (very selfish of me) and just might happen to be on our next cruise.

Rakesh, anyone?

He was our waiter on our first Luminae experience and I have to agree with you, he was amazing. Along with sommelier Maggie, they really made our cruise that time on Eclipse very special. Hope you find him!

It's probably the same young man. He was on the Equinox last summer for our eastern Caribbean cruise. I am hoping he got time off and will now be on the Eclipse for our cruise in late May. I fully expect he will one day soon be a matrie d, however. He certainly knows how to manage the server staff. He trained one of our servers from Murano on another cruise, before he moved to Luminae.

It's probably the same young man. He was on the Equinox last summer for our eastern Caribbean cruise. I am hoping he got time off and will now be on the Eclipse for our cruise in late May. I fully expect he will one day soon be a matrie d, however. He certainly knows how to manage the server staff. He trained one of our servers from Murano on another cruise, before he moved to Luminae.

I have to assume Rakesh was last on the Equinox and is now probably off-contract visiting his family. I wonder if there is anyone aboard the Equinox now who could check at Michael's Club or Luminae and see if anyone there knows Rakesh and which ship he might be going to next?