Rega 4/15 ti Copenhagen - BD Guarantee assignment

Flybear

I know we’re still just a little over two weeks from sailing, but we’ve not yet been assigned a cabin.

This is my first time on Princess, but I’m a little unsure of the categories..... BA, BB, BC and BD are standard balconies that are unobstructed? BE and BF are obstructed view?

I know that our guarantee will be in BD or higher..... and that assignment could come as late as check-in at the pier...... but....... this wait is killing me! I’m hoping that the wait will result in a pleasant surprise (I know, but don’t rain on my parade!)

Any positive guidance or experiences to share?

Much appreciated!

Flybear (Greg)

You will be assigned a nice cabin BD or higher. All these cabins are the same. The difference is location on the ship. You may also be assigned to a Deluxe Balcony Cabin.

Obstructed view mostly means that the balcony railings are steel rather then glass. The outward views are not obstructed. Downward views are obstructed by life craft.

Just happened to look at our reservation tonight. Finally assigned.......... B702............. From what I can see, it appears to be a good location.

Anything I should know from anyone's personal experiences? Looking forward to sailing!