How to watch my own DVD on cabin TV

thank you for sharing..

How to download from netflix

https://help.netflix.com/en/node/54816

Not all shows can be downloaded

You can also download from Amazon

https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201460820

And if you have Dish for your TV there is Dish Anywhere you can download most anything from your DVR onto a device. We purchased an older iPad years ago just for that purpose it is a 64GB as that was the largest at that time.

Disabled DD (28yo, but mental age about 5) loves her Disney movies, and also likes fallufa asleep to storues. DH figured out how to transfer DVD movies to an SD card for a tablet, and it has made travel with her much easier. Like others have said, it's not anything she couldn't do at home, but leaving her home isn't an option, so we all win

My DD claims she can download shows to her Netflix app ahead of time... I sure hope she's right because I'm not paying for VOOM, LOL
She is correct. I have season 2 of Stranger Things downloaded from Netflix and SEASON 2 OF Stinky Pete downloaded from Amazon prime to watch.

Maybe I'll bring my Chromecast but I don't mind watching on my tablet.

Bill

Sent from my SM-T350 using Forums mobile app

We just got off a 10 day Panama Canal cruise with Princess... they had built in dvd movies on the tv's

So many too choice from.. along with "series shows" some repeats but again

I like to unwind after a long day watching tv and it helps me fall asleep.. lol

That's one of the things we like about Princess, cabin TV's have movies on demand.

You may not have realized it, but that's kind of like saying "Why are you using the pool on the ship when you could go to the local park district pool at home" or "why drink in a bar on the cruise when you can just go to a bar at home." Some people enjoy watching TV in their cabins--my husband and I like to watch the in room TV on cruises when we are winding down for the night. Different strokes for different folks! There is no need to criticize what other cruisers like to do on their vacations.

Exactly. There's a reason every single cruise cabin has a TV in it. Nobody is spending their whole day in the cabin watching TV but it's nice to have it for a little while in the evening while I'm winding down.

But nowadays my "TV" onboard is my tablet computer. Much easier to watch my own content than try to get the actual TV in the room to show what I want. I'm technically savvy and know how to do it, just more trouble than it's worth to me.

Exactly. There's a reason every single cruise cabin has a TV in it. Nobody is spending their whole day in the cabin watching TV but it's nice to have it for a little while in the evening while I'm winding down.

But nowadays my "TV" onboard is my tablet computer. Much easier to watch my own content than try to get the actual TV in the room to show what I want. I'm technically savvy and know how to do it, just more trouble than it's worth to me.

My DD usually just watches on her phone but maybe I should mention bringing her laptop so her sister can see too :')