Holiday Cruise & Specialty Dining

We recently booked a holiday cruise for this coming December. When we went in to make specialty dining reservations for Christmas and New Years Eve, cruise is a 12 night that spans across both :D, those dates are not available. I called RC and was told that they don't open up until closer to the sailing, but the customer service person didn't sound convincing, so I called again and asked the same. This person told me they were sold out if that's the case. Frustrated at this point, I decided to go for the best out of 3 for an answer. 3rd person said it is a special menu and will show up as a holiday option instead of under the main restaurant. So if you have Chops, they said it will show up as Chops Holiday or something like that. She also said it will be be available until 90 days out.

Can someone that has been on a holiday cruise confirm this or provide me with a more clear answer.

Thank you in advance.

For our New Years cruise on Anthem coming up at the end of this year there isn't much listed (so far) but the planner doesn't have a Chops Holiday dinner (NYE) for $98.75 CAD (which is about $75 USD).

It's my daughter's 14th birthday on NYE and we had wanted to do a special dinner for her that night, but I don't think we want to spend that much for dinner.

We did the Chops special Christmas dinner on Anthem. It does show up later and as a different booking option in the planner. 79 pp plus gratuity. Included champagne, a special duck pate appetizer and a lobster tail in addition to our steaks. May have been a special dessert too.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums