Adventure Ocean. How many can be authorized to sign out child?

Extended family cruising on the FOS next Sunday. Nine adults and a nine-year old girl. We’re signing the girl up for Adventure Ocean. How many adults will they allow authorization to sign her out of the club?

I think there are lines for about 6 on the form. If you really want more just ask and see, different managers handle it in different ways, so it could vary ship to ship. If not, just put the 6 most likely to be picking up.

At 9 she can also be a self-signer, that way, anyone can come and get her/call her over and she can sign her self in/out.

I think there are lines for about 6 on the form. If you really want more just ask and see, different managers handle it in different ways, so it could vary ship to ship. If not, just put the 6 most likely to be picking up.

At 9 she can also be a self-signer, that way, anyone can come and get her/call her over and she can sign her self in/out.

Thanks. I think there are probably four or five that needs to be on the list.