Oasis Star Class - Anyone just off her today?

Shelbi4...here's the drink cart menu. Cruisezog posted this on another thread. I'm assuming it's the same for Star Class on all the ships.

102ef5a164bccb11d116782d17483e37.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Oooh the Fizzical and Crescendo look yummy..... hmmmmmm. Can at least try them! Lol.

Thanks so much for posting! 👍🙋*♀️

Oooh the Fizzical and Crescendo look yummy..... hmmmmmm. Can at least try them! Lol.

Thanks so much for posting! [emoji106][emoji137]*♀️

I'm going to be trying the last two [emoji4]

You can thank CruiseZog who is sailing and live blogging from Anthem right now.

i have 3 weeks until I board and so do my usual reading of reviews etc prior to trip to further boost the excitement.

Splurged for an ATS this time, Star class all the way...whoop whoop!!

Am taking my elderly mother who will be flying over from UK, and likely this will be her very last trip to US, 😢 so you can see why it’s super special! Tho bitter sweet too of course, but determined to give her the vacation of a lifetime.....

What date are you sailing?

My wife and I are treating my parents on the cruise we're going on.

My family is sailing on April 22nd and our Genie is monowar.

We're staying in a grand loft suite.

We’ve were star class a little over a year ago and know what you mean about too much. We had no room for all the beers b/c we couldnt drink all they brought each day. I was wondering if they now bring a small cooler to you or anything like tht. I saw on another post they did it on another ship (different genie obviously).

So how did the 70s party seat think work? That sounds great.

On Oasis now and they do not have coolers available for drinks. I like ice cold water and beer. The mini bar does not keep things cold enough. They brought extra champagne buckets and kept filled with ice but that only lasts a couple of hours and they end up warm.

Thanks so much for posting! 👍🙋*♀️

Fizzical is really good! That and the red velvet cake are my favourite R bar cocktails

What date are you sailing?

My wife and I are treating my parents on the cruise we're going on.

My family is sailing on April 22nd and our Genie is monowar.

We're staying in a grand loft suite.

I get on as you get off! I have him too. Will u be doing a live review? Would love to hear how your trip is and Monowar Hossain is my genie too! Sorry to miss you. But have a wonderful time with your parents.

Also if note I have read in the past where you could get Starbucks delivered to the room. This is no longer the case on Oasis.

Last time on oasis our genie brought it to us every morning. We didn’t ask for that, she suggested it.

I'm going to be trying the last two [emoji4]

You can thank CruiseZog who is sailing and live blogging from Anthem right now.

I’m thinking the menu is different for oasis class since some of the drinks are described by things only on quantum class. Probably many are same or similar. Maybe they just change the description a bit. But saying it is inspired by the 270 lounge makes no sense when on the oasis so my guess is the menu may be different.

Last time on oasis our genie brought it to us every morning. We didn’t ask for that, she suggested it.

Our genie said it would be delivered and suggested it and confirmed the time. then room service showed up with carafes of swill. She later explained that it was a new rule that they would not deliver. That is the biggest disappointment thus far. I know first world problems. Lol

I’m thinking the menu is different for oasis class since some of the drinks are described by things only on quantum class. Probably many are same or similar. Maybe they just change the description a bit. But saying it is inspired by the 270 lounge makes no sense when on the oasis so my guess is the menu may be different.

Good catch topnole. Thanks!

Hoping it's still similar. Maybe someone who is going on Oasis class soon could come back and post a pic of the Oasis drink cart menu?

Oh no. I actually requested daily morning Starbucks from genie. That’s disappointing. Oh well.

Thx for heads up.