Oasis Star Class - Anyone just off her today?

i have 3 weeks until I board and so do my usual reading of reviews etc prior to trip to further boost the excitement.

Splurged for an ATS this time, Star class all the way...whoop whoop!!

Am taking my elderly mother who will be flying over from UK, and likely this will be her very last trip to US, 😢 so you can see why it’s super special! Tho bitter sweet too of course, but determined to give her the vacation of a lifetime.....

We just got off the Oasis yesterday, had ATS 8730 and Smitha was our Genie. I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have. We are low-key travelers but anything we requested was accommodated.

We just got off the Oasis yesterday, had ATS 8730 and Smitha was our Genie. I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have. We are low-key travelers but anything we requested was accommodated.

We just got our email from her and will on oasis soon. Can you mention any requests you had that were granted?

We didn't really request anything pre-cruise, it was more little things along the way...can we get a Chef's Table reservation last minute, can she reserve seats for us for the 70's party at the Irish bar, can you get the final 4 game played in the aqua theater? That she couldn't do, but she reserved us a table near the tv at Sabor. This was our 3rd Star Class and we never had so much food brought to us. Smitha asked what kind of snacks we wanted, she threw out suggestions to us and boy did she deliver. We didn't want to waste any so made requests for the food quantity to be backed down. Daily replenishment of beer and pop was done like clock work, though we ended up with way more beer than we could drink. Any other questions, just ask. Enjoy your trip!

We didn't really request anything pre-cruise, it was more little things along the way...can we get a Chef's Table reservation last minute, can she reserve seats for us for the 70's party at the Irish bar, can you get the final 4 game played in the aqua theater? That she couldn't do, but she reserved us a table near the tv at Sabor. This was our 3rd Star Class and we never had so much food brought to us. Smitha asked what kind of snacks we wanted, she threw out suggestions to us and boy did she deliver. We didn't want to waste any so made requests for the food quantity to be backed down. Daily replenishment of beer and pop was done like clock work, though we ended up with way more beer than we could drink. Any other questions, just ask. Enjoy your trip!

We’ve were star class a little over a year ago and know what you mean about too much. We had no room for all the beers b/c we couldnt drink all they brought each day. I was wondering if they now bring a small cooler to you or anything like tht. I saw on another post they did it on another ship (different genie obviously).

So how did the 70s party seat think work? That sounds great.

We’ve were star class a little over a year ago and know what you mean about too much. We had no room for all the beers b/c we couldnt drink all they brought each day. I was wondering if they now bring a small cooler to you or anything like tht. I saw on another post they did it on another ship (different genie obviously).

So how did the 70s party seat think work? That sounds great.

We did not get a cooler - I also saw others report getting one. The ended up bringing up a medical refrigerator because the one in the living room didn't chill properly. It was fixed and they left the medical one. We actually used that one for the chocolate covered strawberries we didn't finish and for the extra hunk of filet my kids didn't eat at 150 Central Park.

We asked Smitha to reserve a table at the pub and told her we would be there by 8:30. She put the red reserved seat holders on the chairs and we sent the kids down first. Smitha came by shortly after that to collect the signs. Worked perfectly for us.

We have Smitha for our 4-15-18 cruise on the Oasis. Question if you ate at Chops. Did they charge you extra if you ordered a Sea Food Tower?

We did eat at Chops but did not get the Seafood Tower so I can't comment on that. I'm sorry.

We did not get a cooler - I also saw others report getting one. The ended up bringing up a medical refrigerator because the one in the living room didn't chill properly. It was fixed and they left the medical one. We actually used that one for the chocolate covered strawberries we didn't finish and for the extra hunk of filet my kids didn't eat at 150 Central Park.

We asked Smitha to reserve a table at the pub and told her we would be there by 8:30. She put the red reserved seat holders on the chairs and we sent the kids down first. Smitha came by shortly after that to collect the signs. Worked perfectly for us.

Definitely going to request that. Tnx for that info. Was their a second fridge in the mbr? Last time we were in ATS on deck 8 and seem to recall that but not sure. This time we are ATS on deck 10 so I know it is smaller (only 2 of us this time though) but I think the bedrooms are similar in size. The difference is in the family room and deck size mostly.

Also did she schedule you for any lunches at specialty restaurants? We never did that last time and not sure we even want to as we like to be flexible when we eat lunch. But curious if you recommend anything (besides sabor as we have and again will be doing that).

Definitely going to request that. Tnx for that info. Was their a second fridge in the mbr? Last time we were in ATS on deck 8 and seem to recall that but not sure. This time we are ATS on deck 10 so I know it is smaller (only 2 of us this time though) but I think the bedrooms are similar in size. The difference is in the family room and deck size mostly.

Also did she schedule you for any lunches at specialty restaurants? We never did that last time and not sure we even want to as we like to be flexible when we eat lunch. But curious if you recommend anything (besides sabor as we have and again will be doing that).

Glad to help. Yes, there was a second fridge in the mbr. We did not eat at any specialties during lunch though she did suggest it. You shouldn't have any issues with that.

Been Star Class 3 times on Harmony and were always brought a cooler if we needed it. We are not having any parties in our suite this trip (Allure April 8) so I can't imagine that we will need a cooler but would hope that we would get one if we needed it.

We have never ask for the seafood tower (but may on this trip !!) but have ordered the upcharge steak and lobster and never had to pay for that.

Never thought about having reserved seats for the Promenade party. That sounds pretty nice !

Been Star Class 3 times on Harmony and were always brought a cooler if we needed it. We are not having any parties in our suite this trip (Allure April 8) so I can't imagine that we will need a cooler but would hope that we would get one if we needed it.

We have never ask for the seafood tower (but may on this trip !!) but have ordered the upcharge steak and lobster and never had to pay for that.

Never thought about having reserved seats for the Promenade party. That sounds pretty nice !

Ask for front row seat on rising tide if that interests you. Friends we met in the SL did that in harmony. They stopped it slightly elevated over the crowd for a great view. Plus you have a bar right there.

Thank you, .. was there anything you wished you had asked for being back now?

How was the overall,experience on Oasis being Star Class... any issues getting speciality restaurant food delivered to suite? I guess it will all pan out but of course can’t help myself posting and reading reviews prior to trip. Lol

Did you take advantage of the daily drink cart?

Would they bring you what you wanted from the bar?

I know they don’t give you a bottle of spirits per se, like on Celebrity, but if I wanted a nightcap, like Baileys, would they bring a glass?

THanks for any input,thoughts etc.

Thank you, .. was there anything you wished you had asked for being back now?

How was the overall,experience on Oasis being Star Class... any issues getting speciality restaurant food delivered to suite? I guess it will all pan out but of course can’t help myself posting and reading reviews prior to trip. Lol

Did you take advantage of the daily drink cart?

Would they bring you what you wanted from the bar?

I know they don’t give you a bottle of spirits per se, like on Celebrity, but if I wanted a nightcap, like Baileys, would they bring a glass?

THanks for any input,thoughts etc.

Like I said we are pretty low key so I didn't come home thinking - hmm, we should have asked for xyz. Our experience was very good, we didn't flaunt it and just blended in with the other passengers. My kids wanted Izumi for lunch one day and we called around 10:00 and it was delivered at 12:30, so no issues getting speciality restaurants delivered. The drink cart came by with 6 (I think) drinks. My husband and sister had one once. We missed them a couple days and didn't want any the other days. They came around 4:40 each day. As far as alcohol, we asked about getting Vodka and was told no, they don't do bottles but what they did do is bring shots with the afternoon snacks. Some days we drank them with Sprite, some days we didn't. We put the unused in an empty water bottle. Might be a suggestion for you to get your Baileys.

Like I said we are pretty low key so I didn't come home thinking - hmm, we should have asked for xyz. Our experience was very good, we didn't flaunt it and just blended in with the other passengers. My kids wanted Izumi for lunch one day and we called around 10:00 and it was delivered at 12:30, so no issues getting speciality restaurants delivered. The drink cart came by with 6 (I think) drinks. My husband and sister had one once. We missed them a couple days and didn't want any the other days. They came around 4:40 each day. As far as alcohol, we asked about getting Vodka and was told no, they don't do bottles but what they did do is bring shots with the afternoon snacks. Some days we drank them with Sprite, some days we didn't. We put the unused in an empty water bottle. Might be a suggestion for you to get your Baileys.

Yeah the drink cart was kind of nothing to me. Only like 5 or 6 choices. We asked if they could make other drinks and they said no, only what is on the menu. So I couldn’t just get a basic mixed drink. They (yes two people manning the bar cart) had the liquer right there. How dumb is that? We just told them we had no interest after day two last time we were star class (so they didn’t have to waste wheeling the cart all the way to the ATS). Wish that cart had some good beers. Then we would’ve been in business.

Yeah the drink cart was kind of nothing to me. Only like 5 or 6 choices. We asked if they could make other drinks and they said no, only what is on the menu. So I couldn’t just get a basic mixed drink. They (yes two people manning the bar cart) had the liquer right there. How dumb is that? We just told them we had no interest after day two last time we were star class (so they didn’t have to waste wheeling the cart all the way to the ATS). Wish that cart had some good beers. Then we would’ve been in business.

So this drink cart...do they just basically show up at any time between that 3:30-5pm time a lot? And if you're not in your cabin then you're out of luck? Or do they give you a heads up that they are coming?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

So this drink cart...do they just basically show up at any time between that 3:30-5pm time a lot? And if you're not in your cabin then you're out of luck? Or do they give you a heads up that they are coming?

Edit - I meant "time slot" not "time a lot". I have no clue how to edit the actual comment. Sorry.

They kind of just show up at about the same time every day. You might be able to request a certain time each day

As you can tell from my prior post I thought it was kind a lame. We basically had no interest in any of the drinks on the menu at the time. I’d rather just order what I want to my cabin

They kind of just show up at about the same time every day. You might be able to request a certain time each day

As you can tell from my prior post I thought it was kind a lame. We basically had no interest in any of the drinks on the menu at the time. I’d rather just order what I want to my cabin

Thanks for the info [emoji4]

Thanks for the info, yes I will likely have an empty water bottle around..good idea, we shall see.

Good to know, thanks, well, if they dont have what I like, no biggie, I can go to the lounge and bring it back if needed can’t I.. I’m sure I’ll manage. Haha...

Good to know, thanks, well, if they dont have what I like, no biggie, I can go to the lounge and bring it back if needed can’t I.. I’m sure I’ll manage. Haha...

Shelbi4...here's the drink cart menu. Cruisezog posted this on another thread. I'm assuming it's the same for Star Class on all the ships.

102ef5a164bccb11d116782d17483e37.jpg