Booking on US RC site from UK

We have found the cruise we want to book. It was 651pp in the recent WOW sale on the UK site but has now increased to 1499pp!!!!

The price of the cruise remains at 651pp on the US site. Can we book through the US site. It seems we just need to select a US state and then it lets us go through to pay! If a further address is required cant we just choose a random US one and select for all correspondence to be sent by email. Although i think it lets me put in my english address. Has any1 booked through US site and it worked?

I have googled ALOT and cant seem to find an answer! We called RC US and they said yes we should be able to book but they are asking for 50% deposit so do not want to mess up by being caught out by some sneaky loopole! Deal ends today!!!

Thanks for your help

No you can’t, but you can use a US travel agent to book under US terms. You will be able to find online ones by googling (we’re not allowed to name any sorry)

Hi have you done this before and everything was ok when boarding? If the website let me book would all be ok when boarding?

Thanks

The US site will not accept UK Credit cards.

I have used a US TA and an AUS TA and had no problems boarding.

Fab ive just googled and cruise travel agents and emailed the first one that came up. Fingers crossed! Is the whole not ATOL protected a problem???

I´ve booked with US TA´s for many years without any problems at all. I can´t say anything about booking directly with RCI via their US website, but lying about state and / or address calls for problems IMO. I would never do this, way too risky, even if thousand strangers on the Internet would tell me it´s OK.

I´ve booked with US TA´s for many years without any problems at all. I can´t say anything about booking directly with RCI via their US website, but lying about state and / or address calls for problems IMO. I would never do this, way too risky, even if thousand strangers on the Internet would tell me it´s OK.

Thank you!! We are a family of 4 with 2 kids under 3. So it really is a lot of money for us! Cruising has definitely increased now its jot just the 2 of us!!! US TA is definitely safe? How do we know if they are a trustworthy agent?

Fab ive just googled and cruise travel agents and emailed the first one that came up. Fingers crossed! Is the whole not ATOL protected a problem???

You need to make your homework on this and totally understand the rules, T&C´s you are booking under.

Thank you!! We are a family of 4 with 2 kids under 3. So it really is a lot of money for us! Cruising has definitely increased now its jot just the 2 of us!!! US TA is definitely safe? How do we know if they are a trustworthy agent?

Again, you need to research and closely read the T&C´s of the TA. Don´t pay anything to the TA, only pay the cruiseline! Make sure there´s no hidden fees with the TA.

There are good TA´s out there and there are not so good ones. Sorry but this is not the site to discuss TA´s.

The US site will not accept UK Credit cards.

I have used a US TA and an AUS TA and had no problems boarding.

The US site will accept UK credit cards, do it all the time for friends in England, just put in your address but enter a US state when asked.