Parking car in Ft. Lauderdale

bailey450

Sorry, Heather. I was relying on my old notes. I tried the website, and it doesn't work (you're right:) ). I called them, 1/800-327-3791, and the website they gave me was airportparkingreservations.com. You have to enter Ft. Lauderdale, and then they are listed under Auto Rent. Looks like the fee is still $6/day; however, there's no longer a coupon for a free day.

We used it 12/11 - 12/18. When we got there abou 11:30 am, there must have been 40 people waiting for the shuttle to the pier. There was no central pick up location and no first-come-first-served boarding of the shuttles which stopped randomly. We were lucky and waited only 20 minutes in the hot sun; someone else on our shuttle waited 2 hours to get to the pier. Coming home it worked better - we called as we left the terminal and they picked us up in about 10 minutes. They did not, however, give a AAA discount as we had been led to believe. We'd park at the port next time.

Archived