Changing Cruise w/RC

Hi Guys,

I've booked to go on a cruise with RC in July & paid the £150 deposit pp.

Just wondering if its possible to use that deposit for a different cruise in the same month - is it possible to change the cruise and not lose the deposit?

Thanks,

You have to make contact with whoever you booked the cruise to confirm, but I believe there is a substantial change fee (possibly the entire deposit) with UK bookings.

I didn't book it through a travel agent - but direct on RC website. Would they still charge me transfer one cruise from the start of July to the end for example?

You would have to call Royal. I believe this is a free number in the UK: 0800 018 2020.

Can inform you Bob they will be charging £150 (50% of our deposit) to change the cruise &/or date. It's set per cabin not per person so wouldn't matter if there was 2 or 4 people in the room, there's just a £150 fee per cabin.

Can inform you Bob they will be charging £150 (50% of our deposit) to change the cruise &/or date. It's set per cabin not per person so wouldn't matter if there was 2 or 4 people in the room, there's just a £150 fee per cabin.

Thanks for the update