Princess Elite

hugger

I think you could book Emerald Princess ex-Vancouver for 20 Nov, 25 Nov and 29 Nov. Three roundtrip cruises that do not go far. Book just two with one as a suite for three cruise credits or one in separate cabins. If you ignore the middle one you can have extended vacation time in Vancouver. I do not believe any of this contravines any laws as you are not transported from A to B as you start and finish in the same place.

Sapphire is doing a three dayer in Europe which you could b2b with either the one before or after, suites are easier to get and comparitively inexpensive on this three dayer but would get you three credits.

Regards John

John, Thank you for the above information - I will check it out! Hopefully, we'll find something that will get us to Elite a little quicker & if not we'll still have fun cruising! Dana

John, Thank you for the above information - I will check it out! Hopefully, we'll find something that will get us to Elite a little quicker & if not we'll still have fun cruising! Dana

Error on the start port I quoted should read Los Angeles.

Regards John

We’ve done a mini-suite,that gave one credit, and a Vista Suite that gave us 2 credits, but not double days. At the time, our mini-suite charged Suite Gratuities, so we didn’t like the fact the mini-suite was only one loyalty credit.

We getting on a ship from San Diego to Vancouver, changing ships and taking it down to Seattle.

All cruise lines do it a little differently. HAL gives credit for onboard expenses. Celebrity gives from 2 to 15 points per day depending on type of stateroom.

Sent from my iPad using Forums