Gem Upgrades

alsgirl

Does anyone know if NCL lets you know if your bid was denied? I am 2 days away from sailing and still havent heard anything.

Do they email you with a denial or you just assume it is a no 48 hours before sailing?

Thanks to anyone who can help

Does anyone know if NCL lets you know if your bid was denied? I am 2 days away from sailing and still havent heard anything.

Do they email you with a denial or you just assume it is a no 48 hours before sailing?

Thanks to anyone who can help

You will receive an email that you've been denied.

OP, odds are that Upgrade bids would be done by now. Sign into our MyNCL account and you should see if there is any change/update to your stateroom - if not, most likely - no deal. Email should be dispatched by now, check your email's spam filter folder, just in case.

It seemed that lately, most upgrades are processed very close to the sailing dates, unless it's a very high bid with good unsold inventory, then they grab the offer quickly.

Gem sailing tomorrow and appeared soldout except for Haven, not looking promising - besides, at the 24 hour cutoff mark, you can no longer access and/or print your updated eDocs, etc. online ... so, I am afraid.

Sorry, enjoy your Gem cruise & take care of the ship, we are going on her soon - it's a quiet Roll Call, it seemed.