Do you still need the "pregnancy form" when sailing pregnant?

I have been told different answers by 6 reps on the 1-800 number that the firm is still required or not required. I messaged Carnival's official Facebook page and they said the form isn't required anymore.

PLEASE NOTE I'm not asking about the policy (we know it's only allowable if you sail before 24 weeks of pregnancy is complete) this is simply whether they are still requiring the form.

Royal Majesty 11/16/12 Bud Light Cruise

Carnival Legend 11/17/13

Carnival Glory 3/9/14

Carnival Dream 10/19/14 WSOP Cruise

Carnival Valor 1/11/15

Carnival Horizon 4/13/18!!!!

No longer required but more than half of all reps still say - and Carnival special needs department themselves - say it’s needed and must be faxed at least 15 days prior to embarkation.

Look on the second or third page for another thread about it with a link. I received it in my boarding package just a couple of weeks ago. I have spoken with several Carnival agents and they all say it’s required.

It takes one minute for your Dr to complete it. It takes one minute for you to fax it. It takes no effort to copy it and carry a copy with you and a copy in your bag and the original for embarkation and can save your trip.

Since most agents aren’t aware of the change you can be guaranteed most embarkation agents won’t be aware of it either and you can still be denied boarding if they are just going by the rules they were trained on.

In the other thread I provide a link to the form. Print it. Get it filled out by your Dr. Fax it. And bring it. And if you don’t need it so be it. If you need it then you have it.