Meraviglia - Cabin 13069

GRANNYOFSIX

Just booked cabin 13069 on Meraviglia. Can anyone tell me if this is a quiet cabin. Also, is the bed or the sofa next to the balcony doors? Would love to see a picture or video of that cabin!

Thanks in advance!

The only one I see posted for your class is 13076 on You Tube...so it is the same cabin, but not sure if your sofa will be next to the balcony or bathroom, but at least you will know what your cabin looks like.

Just got off the Meraviglia and here's what I noticed - they only have two stair lobbies, so the ship is essentially in three sections - front section, middle section (between the two stair lobbies) and rear section. The front and rear sections only have people going in one direction - to the stairs. From that standpoint, it seems a bit quieter if you are in the front or rear third. I was in 10125, which is pretty close to the rear. I don't think I ever heard people passing my room on their way to and from the stairs. However, I would imagine that you might here more people if you are nearer a stair lobby.

Thank you champagne123. I did see the 13076 cabin video on you tube. Nice cabin! Would love to know if the bed is close to the balcony. Definitely prefer the sofa to be close to the balcony though. Maybe a picture will pop up on here of our actual cabin. Not a deal breaker by any means though!

Thank you OskiBear for your observation and taking the time to post!! I appreciate it!!

Have a good day :)

Thank you champagne123. I did see the 13076 cabin video on you tube. Nice cabin! Would love to know if the bed is close to the balcony. Definitely prefer the sofa to be close to the balcony though. Maybe a picture will pop up on here of our actual cabin. Not a deal breaker by any means though!

Thank you OskiBear for your observation and taking the time to post!! I appreciate it!!

Have a good day :)

How funny Laura as we are hoping that our bed is against the balcony!!!

Shall we swap .....

Sent from my iPhone using Forums