Flowers in Seattle

Purifyer

We’re going to purchase a bouquet or two of flowers at the farmers market the day before we board the Solstice. I have some questions that I haven’t found answers to. 1. Do the merchants that sell the flowers sell plastic vases or something similar? I really don’t want to buy any because I don’t want to carry them back on a plane.

2. If not, will the staff on board the Solstice have any that we could use?

3. Hopefully I can get some of the chemical packages that keep the flowers fresh. ?

Another option if you don't want to leave things to chance - Google "collapsible flower vase" and you'll find all kinds of very cheap options - take 2 or 3 along, fold them up and bring them home to save for the next trip.

1. Do the merchants that sell the flowers sell plastic vases or something similar? I really don’t want to buy any because I don’t want to carry them back on a plane.

Don't give this a thought. When we visited Seattle aboard the Infinity, we were in a suite and bought a variety of flowers. We gave them to our butler and he came back later with just a gorgeous arrangement in a glass vase. No matter the category of cabin, I would think your cabin attendant would do the same. They are used to this in Seattle!

2. If not, will the staff on board the Solstice have any that we could use?

Yes; this should not be an issue. SO MANY people take advantage of the market there, so flowers are kinda expected.

3. Hopefully I can get some of the chemical packages that keep the flowers fresh. ?

We did not use anything of that nature and our flowers lasted a while.

If all else fails use the garbage bin. We bought some and they lasted ages even without the chemical stuff. Nearly got accosted on numerous occasions getting on the ship with people trying to take my gorgeous flowers. :D