Quick help me decide!!! Sapphire? Coki? Magens?

parkesyau

we will be in St T next week first time cruisers with kids aged 7 and 9

We love the beach so don’t have much intention of doing a tour. I plan to get a taxi and hit one of the 3 above mentioned beaches. Linquist looks amazing but the thought of carting all our food and drinks I’m not so keen on I would rather buy food and drink there.

I’m after a beautiful beach to swim at with calm waters. Sometimes photos of sapphire look choppy

Coki looks super crammed but amazing colours and flatter waters

Magens I imagine is jam packed with all the tours

Any suggestions appreciated. Deck chairs aren’t an absolute must we are happy to sit on the sand or under the shade. I would like somewhere we can get some food and drink

Most importantly a breathtakingly beautiful beach that isn’t too choppy

Kids will take goggles and want to see some fish

I had my heart set in Coki but all the pics I see it seems crazy populated and the thought of being back 4 chairs deep isn’t appealing when I would rather sit closer to the sea and watch my kids swim and play

I just can’t make up my mind in this one

Thanks for the input!! Such a tough choice I think I want someone to choose for me

I agree that I need help deciding too. I am going with a group of about 25 people and I just can't decide on a beach. We all plan to taxi to one of the beaches for the day then go shopping in town before we leave. They all sound nice. Beach chairs for some is needed. Bathrooms must be available. Snorkeling possible. Server not necessary. I've been to Coki and Megans Bay. Just don't know what is best for my group. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

How did you find Coki and magens? I don’t want somewhere I have to wear water shoes

Reviews of Coki lately says it’s pretty dirty with garbage etc but the water looks pristine and calm

I am now thinking maybe I do Lindquist for a bit of quiet and just take our lunch with us I just want a stunning beach with beautiful waters and some fishies for the kids to see( they are not snorkellers they have never done it in their life )

How did you find Coki and magens? I don’t want somewhere I have to wear water shoes

Reviews of Coki lately says it’s pretty dirty with garbage etc but the water looks pristine and calm

I am now thinking maybe I do Lindquist for a bit of quiet and just take our lunch with us ����I just want a stunning beach with beautiful waters and some fishies for the kids to see( they are not snorkellers they have never done it in their life )

Magan's Bay would be perfect for you. Nice beach, no water shoes needed, rental of chairs and water sports equipment available. Food Bar there too.

One of our favorite beaches.

The prevailing winds come from the east, sometimes north of east, which can affect Sapphire. Magens is more protected in normal weather. That doesn't mean you might not arrive on a day with a ground sea or westerly breeze! Have a plan B if choppiness is a concern. I agree with the Magens faction. For a nice long beach to walk, a slow sandy entrance to the water, and food and beverages at your beck and call, Magens would be the one I would choose for you!

Magens looks crowded in pictures because most people set up near the snack shack. If you walk further away it gets less crowded. That also means a further walk to snack shop, so maybe bring some fruit and chips to supplement the food you buy.

Another option is Secret Harbor. It has everything on your list. Google for reviews.

Amazing Thankyou yes want a beautiful calm beach if possible I know magens is famous. If magens is choppy is Coki a better second option? Or secret harbour? Like I said I don’t want water shoes I want the kids to swim freely and maybe see some fish?

Is there more “hassling” by vendors on Coki? And is magens a little safer as I hear Coki can sometimes feel a bit sketchy. Not sure if it’s possible to split our stay and spend a few hours at magens then maybe a few at Lindquist? The water looks magical at Lindquist I want to see those shades of blue

After just leaving half moon cAy I don’t think I can ever beat that beach! Wow out of this world

The kids had a ball digging in the sand and swimming but most of all snorkelling with the limited fish and feeding them

I assume magens has no fish? [emoji24]gosh i am so torn and now think I should go back to original plan of Coki