Live form the Island Princess

Leo Mcgary

Will be taking the Island Princess on the 9 April Ocean-to-Ocean Panama Canal Cruise. Would appreciate any comments regarding the last refurb. Read some comments that there were still a lot of unfinished areas passengers saw during a cruise last January. Great photos. Thank you

Will be taking the Island Princess on the 9 April Ocean-to-Ocean Panama Canal Cruise. Would appreciate any comments regarding the last refurb. Read some comments that there were still a lot of unfinished areas passengers saw during a cruise last January. Great photos. Thank you
We have seen no unfinished areas, the ship looks great!

Sent from my SM-T820 using Forums mobile app

I can't say for sure if this is a fully covered balcony, I can take a picture of the aft section of the ship if that would help , but yes we love the back of the ship .

I checked with our cabin steward, the last fully covered balcony forward on the, starboard side of Dolphin deck is 625

• 3 weeks later...

We were on this cruise in the "noisy" cabin. C731, please don't book this cabin so it's always open for us. We can't wait to do this cruise again! We did find alot of paper wedged in places. 2 trivia pages from the 60 day cruise were ones we found.

I saw in your Patter that AJ Jamal did a comedy show for you. Did you attend? I saw him last year on another Princess ship and he was HYSTERICAL. Made my DH and I laugh to tears. I never saw Brand James Duo. If you saw him, was he good? What type of show did he do? Still loving your blog and thank you for taking the time. It’s making me anxious for my up coming cruise.

AJ was AWESOME, biggest disappointment was that he only performed once.

Thanks so very much for these great photos and write-up ! We are booked on the Island Princess for the 2018 Thanksgiving cruise through the Panama Canal, from Fort Lauderdale to San Francisco. We're always grateful for passenger reviews of a ship we're about to sail on.:) Thanks again, from EBC

Thanks so very much for these great photos and write-up ! We are booked on the Island Princess for the 2018 Thanksgiving cruise through the Panama Canal, from Fort Lauderdale to San Francisco. We're always grateful for passenger reviews of a ship we're about to sail on.:) Thanks again, from EBC
We just took the Island from LA to Vancouver and were impressed by everything. The food quality and variety was by far the best we've seen in many years.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Forums mobile app

We just took the Island from LA to Vancouver and were impressed by everything. The food quality and variety was by far the best we've seen in many years.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Forums mobile app

i board in a couple of weeks and there's been so much negativity about the island princess on this board. thank you for something encouraging!

Food: For the first time in a long time, the soup actually tasted like soup and not flour.

The red meat entrees in the main dining room were tender and easy to cut and chew.

I've also read a lot of negative reviews and found this cruise on the Island to have some of the best food we've enjoyed in a long time.

The rack of veal in Sabatinis was to die for, you could cut it with your fork.

• 2 weeks later...

EBC~ My husband & I are also on the Island from FL to CA on Nov 20, 2018...

We believe we were lucky enough to score one of the new suites on the LIDO...aft.

Looking forward to watching the water...we have been to Alaska twice on Coral and we are excited to see the differences.

Hope to "meet up" with ya!

FSQ

• 7 months later...